Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

order of importance: teeth whitening, facial, mani/pedi?

I am concerned because my wedding is 18 days away and I have cyst-like pimples on my chin/jaw.  I had been planning to get my teeth whitened, but now I just don't know if a facial would be money better spent.  Also, I do my nails pretty wonderfully - have been doing me french manicures for years.  So maybe I should nix the mani/pedi and do the other two?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: order of importance: teeth whitening, facial, mani/pedi?

• Have you had facials before and know how you will react?  If not, I don't know if I would recommend a facial this close to your wedding.

Crest White Strips work wonders!  Get a box of those and start using them. 
  • The white strips are supposed to work fast, is this a budget issue or time issue? You defiantely want your skin to look great in pictures, but just like Steph said above, if you haven't done facials before, be careful you never know how you'll react to them. If its budget wise, instead of going for the full mani/pedi can you just get the french painted on and skip the extras?
  • go to the dermo and get cortizone shots in your chin, NOT a facial

use the crest whitestrips 7 days or whatever they are called, my teeth are still white 6 months later!  Do a Mani and only a pedi if you have open toed shoes, if not do your own pedi to save money
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! White Knot
  • i agree go to the dermo, dont get a facial. I have only had a facial a few times, but after i get them i break out terribly. If you have never had one, I would say definitely do not get one! The dermo can give you something to fix the problem fast!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Teeth whitening #1 priority for sure!  (And I agree with the derm, instead of the facial).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards