Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Shiny nose

I have a long thin nose that ends a little pointy, and I always have a spot of shine at the end of it in photos. I've tried primers, powders, blotting papers... no luck.  I really hate how it looks in photos, and while I know my photog can photoshop it out, does anyone have any suggestions on how to prevent it in the first place?

Thank you!

Re: Shiny nose

• You may also want to try a mattifying foundation and powder. I have a friend and she loves Makeup Forever Mat Velvet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love Murad's Oil Mattifying Moisturizer. I only use it on my T-zone because that's where my issues are, but it's a dream!
  • Clinique has a great pore minimizer TZone shine control serum. It works amazingly under and over makeup. Its in a small container so would be easy to keep in a clutch for your day.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Contouring can definitely help these types of things, I can completely change the shape of my nose using certain contouring techniques. Watch Michelle Phan or Promise Phan's YouTube videos to see what I'm talking about. NYX (at Ulta) makes a good primer that is very mattifying. It's a clear gel, combine that with a matte finish high cover foundation like Makeup Forever HD and set with a matte powder and make sure not to rub your nose at all and you should be good.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards