Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Cheap hair extensions that don't look cheap

I've been growing my hair for two years, and it did grow long, but not as long as i would like it to be. Does anyone know if Sallys has a real synthetic hair clips to add to it to look thicker and longer? Thanks!
during pregnancy image It's a boy!

Re: Cheap hair extensions that don't look cheap

• I use the Sally's Remy Euronext human hair extensions and I love them.  They are $80 and last about a year wearing them almost every day.  I am wearing them in nearly all of the pictures in both my bios.  You can use heat on them and they curl and hold a curl really well.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_cheap-hair-extensions-dont-look-cheap?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:358Discussion:d35f12ab-ef13-4be6-a609-1484340ab47aPost:a22fd57a-ab2d-41cc-90ca-c3fc67c98162">Re: Cheap hair extensions that don't look cheap</a>:
    [QUOTE]I use the Sally's Remy Euronext human hair extensions and I love them.  They are $80 and last about a year wearing them almost every day.  I am wearing them in nearly all of the pictures in both my bios.  You can use heat on them and they curl and hold a curl really well.
    Posted by stephiehall[/QUOTE]

Ditto this. They blend really well and don't look fake at all.
    11-13-10
    Planning + Married
  • I used what Stephie said, and they worked great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards