Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Tooth Whitening?

I'm looking for something good to whiten teeth.  I have 10 months, so it can be something that takes a while... but I've been using regular Crest Whitestrips and although I can see a difference, it's not as dramatic as I had hoped.  What are some good over-the-counter teeth whitening systems?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Tooth Whitening?

• Options
    You should talk with your dentist - he/she will be able to tell you what would best for your teeth for the best results. 

When you say that you've used Crest Whitestrips for "a while" how long is that?
    You have 10 months - you'll probably see a bigger change over time if you continue to use the Crest Whitestrips.  I used Crest Whitestrips for about 2.5 months and it made a huge difference and its not like my teeth were a funky yellow to begin with.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    The Crest Whitestrips Professional Effects are awesome. Highly recommended.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I've been using the Crest Whitestrips Advanced Vivid for just 1 week now, and I have noticed a big difference! They are way more convenient than the regular whitestrips. Only problem I've noticed so far is that the top strip doesn't cover enough teeth. But it's really not noticeable. For 30 bucks, I think they're great!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_tooth-whitening?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:358Discussion:e862ffd5-ca17-4418-b7c5-415f625a77aaPost:6cac5418-d4f7-495f-8e73-cfe29523b502">Re: Tooth Whitening?</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Crest Whitestrips Professional Effects are awesome. Highly recommended.
    Posted by rak123[/QUOTE]

This. I have always used the more expensive version. They keep changing it so I am not sure what the latest and greatest is right now. H and I both used them before the wedding. I also use them once or twice a year and have now for several years.

You could try talking to your dentist about ZOOM whitening or one of the others that is out right now.
  • Options
    If you want to see a larger effect you could also limit how much pop, coffee, or red wine you drink and try to drink more tea (not black) and water.  Also, you could try whitening toothpaste.
  • Options
    I agree with the professional effects. I love them!
  • Options
    The Go White Tooth Paste from Sephora
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards