Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Where to get makeup done?

I'm a die hard girly girl & love makeup!!  I have some skin issues so I'm thinking it would be best to have my makeup done for  my wedding, not to mention it would be a nice little treat.  The only problem i'm running into is that I don't know where to start looking for makeup artists or even what to ask. I know doing makeup that will be photographed takes a bit of skill to look good(I don't wanna have a ghost face).  Need suggestions :)
Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!

Re: Where to get makeup done?

• I would post this on your local board, I bet a lot of those girls could point you in the right direction, or try weddingwire.com for suggestions in your surrounding towns
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • see my post above yours.  Grace make-up is the absolute best.  Tell her i referred you.  Jennifer
  • ditto on posting on your local board. I'm only a few hours south of you, but I don't know the MUAs in your area. I'm sure there are plenty, knowing Plano. :)

Angrisani, this is a national board. your MUA in Boston doesn't help someone from North Texas.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • Yeah, I second the MAC idea.  The application is free, but they make you buy $50 in product, which isn't too bad, considering you get to keep the product.  That's where I'm going the day of, since there's one close to where we're all getting ready.
    image "Always love. Don't wail til the finish line."-Nada Surf
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards