Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Crest Optic Toothpaste is...

...Da Bomb! Awesome stuff!! 

I used a Crest 3D whitestrip a couple weeks ago and really liked the results, but when I used the Crest Optic Toothpaste I liked the results even better. So I use that toothpaste each day plus a regular old whitestrip every other day. Very impressed. My 34-year-old, red-wine-and-coffee drinking teeth are looking better and better. Can't wait to see how they look after a trip to the dentist!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Crest Optic Toothpaste is...

• awesome!  I'm going to start the white strips today, might need to look into the toothpaste, too.

BTW, congrats on hitting your goal weight!
  • Thanks lady! I think I am now further away as the anxiety has really gotten to me, but I won't let myself focus on that and instead on the improtance of the day :):)

Yes -- I know that I sound like a freakin' PSA for Crest, but I was so impressed by the 3D strips and mostly by that Optic toothpaste. If you look online, you can find coupons, too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I love the crest white strips! I had amazing results a few years ago and will be starting them back up again!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • the Sunday paper had a $10 off coupon for Crest. Yeah!!
  • Oh awesome deal! I also saw a group on for a teeth whitening. I may buy that too.
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • I would love to use something to get my teeth white I drink coffee that is why.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards