Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum

Joined Last Night to Actually Plan...The Plot Soon Thickened...

Hi! So I joined this site to plan last night. The guest list feature alone is fantastic and the articles are the best. This morning I was kicked off of another forum where I was "waiting".

I wonder if anyone else was kicked off of there around the same time they joined here? They gave some strange TOS blah blah blah, but really the timing is hella sketchy. In any case I was going to shut that account down anyway now that I am not waiting and would hate for his family to know about that part of our love story.

Well hi! Happy planning =0)

Re: Joined Last Night to Actually Plan...The Plot Soon Thickened...

• Hi! So I joined this site to plan last night. The guest list feature alone is fantastic and the articles are the best. This morning I was kicked off of another forum where I was "waiting".

I wonder if anyone else was kicked off of there around the same time they joined here? They gave some strange TOS blah blah blah, but really the timing is hella sketchy. In any case I was going to shut that account down anyway now that I am not waiting and would hate for his family to know about that part of our love story.

Well hi! Happy planning =0)</~root~>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_customs-traditions_joined-last-night-to-actually-planthe-plot-soon-thickened?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:36Discussion:1458f165-1e57-4519-82c3-2fc77d450e25Post:307366f3-d21d-4a39-8070-6558e8894efe">Joined Last Night to Actually Plan...The Plot Soon Thickened...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! So I joined this site to plan last night. The guest list feature alone is fantastic and the articles are the best. This morning I was kicked off of another forum where I was "waiting". I wonder if anyone else was kicked off of there around the same time they joined here? They gave some strange TOS blah blah blah, but really the timing is hella sketchy. In any case I was going to shut that account down anyway now that I am not waiting and would hate for his family to know about that part of our love story. Well hi! Happy planning =0)
    Posted by libbypeach[/QUOTE]

<div>I have no idea what you are talking about, but welcome and good luck planning your wedding!</div>
  • Kicked off? Yeah, I don't know what you're talking about either, but best wishes and happy planning!

photo a826c490-726a-4824-af5c-d938878de228_zpseb85bb5a.jpg
  • So... you were waiting as in... you're not engaged? And that's why you don't want your FI's family to know? Because you would look crazy (which it's pretty damn crazy to plan a wedding without being engaged)?

Come back and clear things up?
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited March 2013
    Waiting like on a waiting list/ waiting for membership approval like on Offbeat Bride?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I think Waiting is Weddingbee's version of NEY, though with a very different vibe than NEY. Welcome, congrats, and happy planning! I have found TK very helpful, hope you will too.
  • Yeah, "Waiting" is definitely weddingbee's version of NEY. I looked around there before I was engaged and they have a whole system in place of being on a list with a number and when you get engaged you get taken off the list.

Anyways, I found TK soon after and never looked back, haha.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards