Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum
Options

where to stay night before wedding?

2»

Re: where to stay night before wedding?

• Options
    I am getting a room at the hotel we are staying at, and asking one of my closest friends (I have no bridesmaids) to stay too. He will be staying at our place. Being at the hotel will HOPEFULLY alleviate a little bit of my night before stress,  and it is an 11:00 wedding.
  • Options

We actually have booked a hotel for the night before and the night of...we're staying together the night before and I have a couple's massage booked for us that night! It's not the norm I know, but we live together now and we figure that by the time we get back to the room on our wedding night we wont be able to enjoy it that much...so that is why we're going to take full advantage of it the night before! And I can't wait!

• Options
    Whether it is a hotel room, or our own very amazing, comfortable bed (we are getting married in the town we live in), we will be spending the night together. I know there are "traditions"... we are very set in spending as much time as possible together. 

I can't imagine not spending the last night before our wedding falling asleep cuddling next to him, just like every other night. 

• Options
    He's staying at our apartment with his best man and I am staying the night at my Mom's.  He thinks this is a silly tradition but I like it.  Plus we are getting married at noon, so the girls need to start getting ready pretty early; it'll just be easier for me to roll out of bed and get ready, than wake up, drive 20 minutes to my mom's, and then get ready.  My mom's house is much bigger than our apartment, so all the girls are meeting there and getting ready together, and all the guys will meet at the apartment and get ready together.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We are getting married at the hotel we are staying at.  My MOH will stay with me the night before and my FI will stay and get ready in my MOH's room.
  • Options
    I have a really hard time sleeping when he isn't there, so we are staying together that night and he is going to leave in the morning to get ready since he has to be ready first. I don't want him to see me before I walk down the isle so we are doing two seperate photo shoots before the wedding to get most of the pictures done and out of the way. I'm pretty sure I am not going to get much sleep and without him there I would probably get none.
  • Options
    We both had separate hotel rooms the night before, then had the honeymoon suite there on our wedding night.
  • Options
    He is staying at his parents and I will either be at my apartment or my sister's house.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards