Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum

Bridal portraits in mixed media and oils by a professional , award-winningillustrator

I am an illustrator specializing in fashion/beauty illustration. I have drawn many wedding fashion ads over the years- this expertise  can translate into beautiful and unique art bridal portraits. I work in pencil, mixed media and oil. I would require clear, detailed photographs of you, the bride, posed attractively in your bridal gown. I will draw or paint you from this reference. I can create a wedding portrait of you and your groom as well using photographic references of you as a couple. Please click on my website below to see examples of my work proficient art styles and areas of expertise. My fashion experiences influences all of my art and my aim is to enhance my subjects so that they are depicted at the height of their beauty.                                                                                      http://www.fashionillustrationandmore.com

Re: Bridal portraits in mixed media and oils by a professional , award-winningillustrator

• You aren't allowed to use these boards to advertise your business.  This was in the Terms of Service you agreed to when you signed up for the site.  You have been reported.
    DSC_9275
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards