Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum
Options

How are you planning your transportation for your wedding day?

I'm trying to write up our itinerary for our transportation and it's a lot harder than I expected!  I haven't been stressed out until now! Ceremony is at 1:30

We are having a trolley as our transportation.  My fiance's house is a 5 minute drive from the Church, my parents' house is a 2 minute drive.  My plan was to have the trolley go to my faince's house first to pick up him, the groomsmen and his mom at 12:30 to arrive at the Church  by 12:45.  My plan was to then have the driver go back to my parents' house to pick up myself, the bridesmaids and my parents to bring us all to the Church to get there as the ceremony starts.  But then I started wondering maybe I should have my mom and the bridesmaids arrive earlier?  Perhaps have the trolley driver come to my parents' house after dropping off the guys, get my mom and the maids, then come back for my dad and I?  Or maybe just suck it up and get a separate limo just for that purpose? 

We will all be taking the trolley to the reception after the Ceremony, so we'd literally be paying for an extra limo for a whole 2 minutes worth of driving.  

Re: How are you planning your transportation for your wedding day?

• Options
    After the reception, how is everyone getting home? Will the trolley be coming back?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Options
    I would just ride with  your parents and bm.  If you have this trolley rented for the day have them come back and get just you and dad.  I would not waste the money on a limo.  How is everyone getting home?
  • Options
    We are all dropping our cars off at the hotel the night before so we don't have to worry about getting home (free shuttle from the reception to the hotel, bingo!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards