Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum
Options

About the dance in the wedding.

Do I have to dance with my husband in the wedding? Cause I am just not that into dancing...Innocent

Re: About the dance in the wedding.

• Options
    If you want to skip it, then go for it. Just make sure it's not something you're going to look back on and think, why didn't I do that?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you all so much for your opinion. I think I'll keep it, cause I don't want to regret in the future.Smile
  • Options
    I think the anniversary dance is also a good idea if you're not too much into dancing/don't like everyone's eyes on you as you dance. We did take a couple of dance lessons and I thought it helped us immensely. We were def. able to do more than just the penguin dance and it felt that much more special. But in the end do what you feel comfortable with.
    My travel and cooking blog

Maui, November 2011
  • Options
    /shrug. No one danced at all at our wedding. We had 80s dance music but our crowd just isn't that type. Nor are we. No one missed it. Just something to consider!
  • Options
    Interesting.  This has been a point of discussion between me and the SO.  We're not into dancing, have never really danced together.  He wants to take dance lessons for our first dance.  I just went to a wedding where I kept getting asked to dance, and I really didn't want to, but I did anyway to be a good sport.  I LOVE live music, but not dancing so much.  The first dance will be ok, but the part for hours afterward where everybody dances?  Yea I don't really know what to do with that part ...

Fullregressiontat - are you going to do more than the first dance - ie the awkward bobbing late into the night?  :)

Maybe after we take lessons we'll be more into it ..
  • Options
    nope.  we didnt have dancing at all.  saved us a ton of money.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards