Luxury Weddings

Gorgeous & Unique Monique Lhuillier Wedding Gown Dress And, Couture Custom Made Short Skirt, Vei

Absolutely gorgeous and unique Monique Lhuillier 2 piece Wedding Gown, a Couture Custom Made Short Skirt, Custom Made Two Tier Elbow Length Vail, and Hand Embroidered Swarovski Crystal Sash.   The Monique Lhuillier pieces were purchased at Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier, One of the chicest bridal salon in Manhattan. The custom work was done by European couture wedding dress designer.

This dress consists of 2 Monique Lhuillier pieces.  The bodice is the Venice strapless bustier.  The chantilly Lace corset is hand embroidered with Swarovski crystals and silk stephanotis flowers (the wedding flower) with crystal centers.  It is elegant, feminine, and sexy.  The crystals are subtle, adding rich sparkle without looking gaudy. The top is boned, which shows off your figure and flatters your waist. The top of the bodice flares out slightly to prevent any back or armpit fat. I had the back zipper covered with matching lace.  You have the option of wearing it as a natural waist or dropped waist.  

Measurements: The top is a size 8. I had to have the waist taken in slightly but the bust area was not touched.

The skirt is the Monique Lhuillier Lianne Ball Gown Skirt. The skirt is beautifully crafted, has the staple Monique Lhuillier hand tufted pickups. The skirt is made of the beautiful silk faille fabric. There is a small train, but not long enough to make it uncomfortable to walk.  I had a hoop skirt added to under the Lianne skirt, this helps to keep the shape of the skirt, and makes it easier to walk in. Also, having the option to remove the skirt, makes wearing the dress extremely comfortable. This skirt really made me feel like a princess!

Measurements: Waist band to floor is 45”. Waist is 26”.

The Custom Couture Short Skirt is a collaboration of my dress designers and my vision.  I was planning on keeping this skirt but have decided to offer it to the lucky bride.  To change into this skirt allowed me to have a blast and still look fabulous, like a bride.  By changing the skirt, it looked like a completely new dress.   I am hesitant to part with this skirt because I know I can wear it again, but I believe the beauty of the Monique Signature two piece dresses, is that you can change.   It is hard to describe this skirt, thankfully a picture says a thousand word.

To complete the look I had a sash made. It is a hand embroidered swarovski crystal sash that matches the top and both bottoms.     

I am throwing in the 2-tier Elbow Length veil that has a value of $280.  And, the Garment bag purchased from Monique Lhuillier Beverly Hills.

I paid over $12,000 dollars.   Asking $5500

I did all the work for you to enjoy this beauty. The dress is impeccably beautiful and one of a kind. Hope it brings as much happiness to the lucky bride as it brought me.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need to see  pictures. Contact me at mariaandgene@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards