Wedding Party

Anyone buy RB tux online?

Its cheaper to buy it than rent it so I am thinking of buying it online. Has anyone bought the tux online & if so where did you get it from?
Photobucket

Re: Anyone buy RB tux online?

• I bought my ringbearers tux from www.tinytux.com...he is only going to be 19 months old so we had to order one and they have every color you could want
  • When my friend got married a few years ago, her nephew was just a couple months old and she wanted him in a tux but they were so expensive.  We joked about going to get one from Build A Bear and if people asked why there was a hole in the back, we would say "It's for his tail" in the most ridiculous voice.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • My sister actually bought my 2 yr old nephews RB tux on eBay. Mens Warehouse wanted the same price as the GM tux as for the RB tux. She found one in great condition and at a great price. She paid $27 including shipping. You may be able to find one there but it's hit or miss. Also check out JC Penney. They may have what your looking for.
  • Thanks. I will check those out. I saw tinytux.com and it was pretty reasonable.
    Photobucket
  • try your local Daffys or Century 21.  I think Filienne's basement has them in Nyc too.
  • Susi- OP doesn't have them in her area.

And the only Century 21 I know sells houses.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards