Texas-San Antonio
Options

Linens

I'm pricing the table linens for my wedding.  I got a quote from Budget Bridal for $25 a table which includes the tablecover, overlay, 8 chair covers and sashes.  I think this is a good price, but does anyone know of something better.  Also, has anyone used Budget Bridal as a vendor?  What was your experience?

Re: Linens

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's the lowest I've been quoted for linens.  But I don't have any experience with Budget Bridal, so I can't help out on that one.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine used Budget Bridal for her flowers and I'm doing the  same. My linens are part of the venue. I'm not one that goes for the fancy stuff. I'm too simple for that lol. All I can say from that perspective is that my friend was extremely pleased and I've been happy so far with their service. I haven't heard anything else though.
  • Options
    marissa54marissa54 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard much about Budget Bridal either but $25 is a good price. I would just be sure to go in person to check out the quality of the linens to make sure you are happy with it.I went to a few different places that had inexpensive prices but I didn't like their quality. I ended up booking with Affordable Linens off of Bandera Rd. I am paying $31/table for tablecover, pintuck runner, 10 chair covers & satin saches. I have pictures in my bio under "DIY & everything else" if you want to see.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards