Wedding Party
Options

Ties

I know that this has already been posted and I am sorry about that but I couldn't find it.  Where is a good place online to order ties...we are having our ushers just wear black pants and pink shirts so I wanted to get them ties that match and I can't really find anything I like so far.  Thanks Ladies!

Re: Ties

• Options
    What exactly are you looking for?
  • Options
    Funny you should ask this, because I've spent the last week working on finding the ties for the GMs and FI. The GMs' ties were easy ... I was browsing Etsy.com and came across a seller called RabbitStop. She made two gorgeous ties for our GMs and they shipped super-fast. I would highly recommend her for ties. If you look in my bio under Attire, there's a pic of the ties and a link to her Etsy shop. FI initially ordered a tie for himself from TheTieBar.com. It shipped quickly and was a nice tie, just wasn't in the color he thought it'd be so we're looking elsewhere. I would still recommend them, though. I *think* I've found the one he wants on thedappertie.com, but since we haven't ordered it I can't comment on it yet (and their store is actually a few miles from us, so maybe we'll go get it in person). Check out the websites for Macy's, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, Kohl's, Sears, Lands' End, Lord & Taylor, J. Crew, Bluefly.com, Zappos.com, Boscovs, Joseph A. Banks, Men's Wearhouse, Overstock.com, saveonties.com, wildties.com, tieguys.com, Target and Brooks Brothers. Also do a search on Froogle.com if you want. If you have these stores nearby, look in Marshall's, TJ Maxx, Burlington Coat Factory, Daffy's and Syms. Their inventory differs by store so you just have to go look around.
  • Options
    Thank you so much mbcdefg!  Those are all very good options and thanks so much for all of your help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards