Wedding Party

WEDDING COLOR ISSUES

I am having such an issue with colors, i have changed my mind so much, so before getting aymore dresses or details together i need some help! My main color is Watermelon- Love pink!  I have a BM in Palm beach colar.  Since i had an issue with one BM i had added another BM and GM's because i felt back, so there will be 3 on each side, then my JR BM and of course a flower girl and 2 ring bearers.....So far i have the line up as:MOH- WatermelonBM- ???BM- Palm beach CoralJR BM- ???What other color should can i accent with??  I had chosen Honeydew but changed my mind. Then i did Pool but i am just not sold on that one, and now i like Truffle or Brown....I am a great decorater in my home and other people lifes, but what about our wedding!!Needing help! Please some ideas!!

Re: WEDDING COLOR ISSUES

• Well since you are in the pink family why not do All BM and Jr BM in palm beach coral Or all BM and JR allowed to pick any pink they want and looks good on them
  • I like ffmaid's idea.  Doing all different shades of pink would be gorgeous.  I've seen it done with blues several times and I always loved it.
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • Why not do all the bridesmaids in palm beach coral? And maybe the junior bridesmaid in a lighter pink?I think blue, green and yellow would look pretty, too, if you want to do everyone in a different color. Or maybe do everyone in the same color dress with different color sashes? Or different color dresses with a pink sash?
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • I agree with either putting the others in the coral (This way the MOH gets her own color), or just letting the others each pick a shade of pink that works with the 2 you already have. I have also seen this done in blues, as well as greens and purples, and its looked great every time. Best of luck!

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Oh, also, not sure who you're going through to get your dresses, but David's bridal has this whole thing where if you pick a color, they will help you coordinate the whole thing if you want everybody in different shades. If you're not using them, I can't imagine it would be a real "stretch" for whoever you are using for the dresses to help you out with this.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Thank you for the ideas!  It really is a big help!  I think i might have to go with the BM's in coral and my MOH be in the watermelon, then i can accent more with pinks and bright colors!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards