Wedding Party

Dear Stage

Dear Stage: HALP, I'M HAIVNG TEH WORSE CRISISS EVERZ!111!!1!! My wedding is only 2 and 1/2 yeras frm now and my BMs are juts all being completly unsupportive abotu EVERYTHING! The first one has told me she' and her husband are planin on havin a baby in the next couple years. I already had her buy her dress, how do I know she's going to "get her boddy back" in time for the wedding? Or worse, what if she's pegrenta at the wedding and goes into labor right before? I'm seriosuly considering asking her to step down as a BM if she can't promise to wait til after my wedding to try conceiving, cuz I don't need no "Mama Drama" on MY day. The 2nd is my aboslute bff from high school, she's alrdy told me she can't afford to spend mor then $200 on the dress, and that she really doesn't like the matching shooes i picked out that are the ONLY shoos in existence that can be worn w/this drres. She used to be a cheerleader and she broke her ankel in college, and now is claiming that the shoes are going to cause her "old iunjry to act up". Puh-lease, I see her running around in stillettos ALL the time, she just wants to give me crap becuz I picked me sister to bee the MOH instead of her. And speaking of my MOH/sister, SHE'S already telling me she can't plan my shower, because "money is an issue". Its not like I want much, she just needs to rent a hall, and make sure that its in a good neighborhood where there's no trees on the left side of the building (A tree on the left side is COMPLETELY unacceptable according the ettiquette guide I read online). I'm seriosuly thinkin I shuld just throw my own shower at this point, its the only way I know fer sure it will get done properly. And of course, NOW FI's telling me he wants to add another 4 guys to his side. I already picked 6 people, now he wants me to find another 4?!!?!?! How is that fair? Maybe I should just aske the GMs gilfridns, I know they're gonna be at the wedding anyway, and my sides NEED to be even. My wedding is going ot be just terrible and as you can see, this is everybody's fault but mine. Is there's any adivse you can give me? Sincerely, The BSC MUD-ER

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar

Re: Dear Stage

• OMG!!!!11!1!!! I can't believe how mean 4ever young is being to you! You must delete this and immediately run to KA because we all know that this is public message board and that people should only post what you want to hear!!11!!1!
    My Grandparents on their wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    bio
    Repeat this to your self: My Wedding Party is made of my family and friends and I should treat them as such.
  • 4everYoung, clearly you do not understand. This is my wedding. It is the single most important day of my life, and therefore, everybody that is involved should feel exactly the same way. I'm not being unreasonable, according to every etiquette guide in existence, I'm actually being quite "lax" on this matter.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • 4ever young- this was just a joke. However, like retread said, some bride actually come on here and say these things. :)
    bio
    Repeat this to your self: My Wedding Party is made of my family and friends and I should treat them as such.
  • 4ever young- please, your opinion does matter! I would like to know the full story behind your bm experience! Please share!
    bio
  • This should speak volumes of the kind of crazy we encounter: the most difficult thing about the OP were the deliberate spelling errors.4everYoung, I do sincerely apologize, because you were genuinely trying to help. Best of luck to you in your future on this board.

• Dear Stage, You are so right. I knew you would know exactly what to do! This is why the Knot is so great, all these women from around the world getting together, exchanging ideas, and most importantly: validate me for being so wonderful! Love Always, BSC MUD-er

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards