Texas-San Antonio

Groomsmen's gifts??

What are your guys getting THEIR guys?? My FI can't figure out what to get his groomsmen. What cool ideas have you guys seen?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Groomsmen's gifts??

• edited December 2011
    DH went the practical route- a bottle of their favorite liquor and a gift card to Best Buy. Both GM were very happy with their gifts.
  • edited December 2011
    My FI wants to get his guys big bags of beef jerky from Robertson's on 35. This has been his favorite pit stops on our way between Dallas and San Antonio. It's kind of cheesy, but guys do love their beef jerky!! Hopefully there will be more parts to the gift...
  • edited December 2011
    DH got each guy something different. He got his brother a nice gift certificate to a classic car parts company, one gm some special hunting arrows, another one got a BBQ imprint thingie (I can't remember what it's called for the life of me!) and the last one got a gift card to a place that carries specialty stuff for his Jeep.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We got them cap catchers. http://www.capcatchers.com/ They actually came in last week and they are really good quality. I like them a lot. I hope the GM's like them!
  • novio2010novio2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI was in a wedding recently and he received a gift card to his favorite store.  Each GM received a gc to their favorite store too.  I believe they gave him something else too but he REALLY liked the gc idea.  We are thinking of doing the same for ours.  Hope this helps.
  • edited December 2011
    My husband got each guy a pocketknife. He knew each of the guys would like it and didn't already have one. I like the idea of individualized gifts.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • sw0494sw0494 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI got each guy an engraved leatherman tool. They came in super fast, and we think that the guys will really like them. We wanted them to be personalized but also useful.
  • edited December 2011
    My SIL got all the guys (my brother is worthless) all watches. I thought that they were pretty cool, but someone mentioned a leatherman, and I love them... Let me know what you decide, as I will need ideas! Thanks and Goodluck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards