Wedding Party

LAZY BRIDESMAIDS???

You DD'ed? For serious? What did anyone say that was mean or awful? Jeez!
Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
My Planning Bio
My Married Bio updated March 4

Re: LAZY BRIDESMAIDS???

• Uhm, coming on a message board and calling your closest friends lazy is pretty mean and awful in my book.
  • That's what I thought. When I read the title, I was like "Oh boy, I wonder who called her out first."
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • But I wasn't mean! I swear!
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Damn...I was looking forward to reading other responses.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I actually kept my mouth relatively shut on this one.It's getting to the point where I know who's going to say exactly what I'm thinking anyway, lol.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Dangit, I wanted to see all of your responses, but I had to take FI's uncle out to dinner, and now its gone.. boo!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • You know what the responses said:"BM duties-get a dress, show up, yada yada"  "If you need help planning your wedding, ask your FI, yada yada""Your WP is not your unpaid staff."  etc, etc.
  • Saw that coming a mile away.  I was tired this afternoon, I didn't even want to touch it.Honestly, if a bride were getting after me once a week to order a dress, I'd be so hard to contact, she'd think I'd gone into the Witness Protection Program.  That's just ridiculous.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • It was really tame.  No one attacked her at all.If I found out someone I thought was a friend was calling me lazy behind my back, she'd have a lot worse problems than not being able to reach me.
  • Actually, wait, I forgot:AFTER I said I was just going to piggy-back whatever the other regs said, I DID say "Happy DD".

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards