Wedding Party
Options

Yet another DW update

2»

Re: Yet another DW update

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_yet-another-dw-update?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:10dd26e9-2725-483b-bb2a-8baeb9c06765Post:86899cf0-8635-4ce1-8432-0c963969c544">Re: Yet another DW update</a>:
    [QUOTE]To me, the whole "assigning" gift parameters even after you said you weren't coming just basically says that you were invited because it was assumed that you would send a gift from across the country. Tacktastic.
    Posted by StageManager14[/QUOTE]

This. Totally agree.

Also, to Banana's point about bridal mags - I'm still getting issues of Brides Magazine for free since DH gets tons of points from all his traveling for work and we redeem them for magazines from time to time...anyway, it still comes since the subscription has yet to expire and everytime I flip through it, I'm just shocked by some of the suggestions / parameters they have set up. No wonder people end up confused and wondering what's okay and what's bound to make your friends secretly give you the side eye...
    The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_yet-another-dw-update?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:10dd26e9-2725-483b-bb2a-8baeb9c06765Post:41313266-15ee-4bf8-800b-ba5d2eacf5ae">Re: Yet another DW update</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yet another DW update : This. Totally agree. Also, to Banana's point about bridal mags - I'm still getting issues of Brides Magazine for free since DH gets tons of points from all his traveling for work and we redeem them for magazines from time to time...anyway, it still comes since the subscription has yet to expire and everytime I flip through it, I'm just shocked by some of the suggestions / parameters they have set up. No wonder people end up confused and wondering what's okay and what's bound to make your friends secretly give you the side eye...
    Posted by CTGirl30[/QUOTE]

<div>Same here...I just got it yesterday actually...I like looking through the bridal gown ads and stuff because they have some very pretty gowns in there, but I've been appalled by some of the articles that have been put in there...I think I posted about one last month regarding BM/MOH duties that I thought were ridiculous...</div><div>
    </div><div>I think I look through them for the same reason I purposely watch shows like "Say Yes to the Dress" and "Platinum Weddings"...purely for my entertainment ;)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards