Wedding Party
Options

Bridal Shower Hostess Gifts - Help me decide!!

Hi Ladies!

I have been all through etsy and wanted to do something nice for my shower hostesses. I have come up with 3 ideas. Can you help me decide which is best? I need to buy 9 gifts so I am trying to stay under $20 per lady.

1. Aprons: They have different styles that I could show off each individual personality
http://www.etsy.com/listing/89696797/zebra-towel-apron-brown-and-cream 
Zebra Towel Apron - Brown and Cream

2. Champagne flutes (the lip ones without the date) with each girls' name
http://www.etsy.com/listing/82681304/exquisite-custom-etched-wedding-flutes
Exquisite Custom Etched Wedding Flutes by Jackglass on Etsy

3. Cosmetic bags. Which do you like better?

Cosmetic bag in rustic linen with white lace.Set of 6 Personalized Cosmetic Bag for Bridesmaid Gift or Any Group

I think they are all good an dam having a hard time deciding. Are any of these GOOD gifts?

Re: Bridal Shower Hostess Gifts - Help me decide!!

• Options
    I really like the apron idea. I would have to say the champagne idea is my least fave, but I don't drink so not sure if that has something to do with that.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Dang you have NINE shower hostesses? Honestly, if it were me (and I'm not your friend so Please don't take offense) but I wouldn't really care for any of these. I think the aprons might be the best but my H is the one that cooks so I don't ever use an apron. The champagne flutes I don't think are a good idea because I hate having something that dosnt match my dishes/glasses. And, although I would say I love the cosmetic bags, I already have way too many. Not sure if I am helping you on this, lol. I got one of my hostesses a bottle of wine for $17 (she loves wine) and the other a I sent flowers ($30, she loves flowers). Maybe you don't have to get them all the same thing?
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • Options
    I like the aprons, they're really cute - but I love cooking and baking; for any girls that don't, I wouldn't recommend giving them an apron.

Not a fan of the flutes - just not into that sort of thing.

I love the bag on the left, don't really like the one on the right.

Hope that helps! Good luck to you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I do not like the flutes at all.

I personally think that all the gift ideas are too inpersonal, these girls are included in an important time in your life, you should acknowledge them with individual gifts that suit each one of them as opposed to something so generic.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I love the flues, but champagne is my drink of choice, so I'm bais. 

However, I agree with PP, spend what you will on something personal that they would like. I think even flowers sent to work the following Monday with a nice card would be so sweet because I love getting flowers. Good luck!
  • Options
    I like all 3 gifts, is it possible to get each girl one of the gifts that would match their personality.  For the baker get them the apron, the dinner party hostess type the flutes, the "girly girl" get her the make up bag.  I'm sure you can find something personal for each one.  But you can also give them all handwritten notes and that would be fine also!  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards