Texas-San Antonio

Wedding Pics Posted! (Professional Ones)

Hey gals! Caitlin posted my wedding pics on her site! Go to www.ccportraitdesign.com and then click on weddings and it's under "Michelle and Russ" They are so wonderful! She is really the best damn photographer in San Antonio!
Photobucket image

Re: Wedding Pics Posted! (Professional Ones)

• edited December 2011
    Beautiful! Really beautiful bride/wedding. Congrats!My only criticism of Caitlin is that heinous music on her website! It slows down the entire loading process. :o(
  • edited December 2011
    Wow! That made me tear up!! And I am not a cryer!! She really captured the emotion of the ceremony. You looked so beautiful you guys make a gorgeous couple! And I loved the bubbles while you guys were dancing!!! I know I don't know you but those pictures made me feel like I do! Congratulations, truly happy for you and you HUSBAND!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • marissa54marissa54 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love your pics! They really captured all the beautiful moments!
  • MBLoveMBLove member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks y'all so much for going and looking and my pics and thanks for all the kind words! We were VERY emotional during the ceremony and she totally captured the emotion...I love the shot of me and my girls on the balcony at the hotel and the one of me and DH (woo hoo! he's not FI anymore) kissing while holding the "Love" painting. That painting was a wedding present from my very talented MOH! I wish I could hire Caitlin to photograph my life because she just has a way of seeing the beauty in things.
    Photobucket image
  • edited December 2011
    I *LOVE* your pics! You looked hot! :) I could see lots of love and happiness in everyone's faces. Congrats! You must be so excited to see pics from your wedding day.
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE your pix Mrs. Huff!  I stalked Caitlin's website for them all day today :-)  Caitlin captured every precious moment of your ceremony and reception.  Your love and caring for each other is palpable in those photos.  Once you get the CD with all of your images, please please please (please!) upload them to something and send me a link.  I would love to see the full set!Also, I can't help but agree with you Monica about the website music.  I have to wait for the photos to load before I can even stop it.  Not to mention that the whole website is in flash.  It drives me crazy! (sorry Caitlin)
    Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

William born 7/12/2000
    Andrew born 10/30/2011 (9lb 4oz at 37 weeks)
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, and I LOVED the part of your vows where you said "because one lifetime with you could never be enough."  We retroactively amended our vows to include that line.  So awesome!
    Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

William born 7/12/2000
    Andrew born 10/30/2011 (9lb 4oz at 37 weeks)
  • edited December 2011
    Those are great! I loved the one of you and your dad. And the one where ya'll were at the alter. Very cute.
  • edited December 2011
    I loved the shots of your shoes and necklace, very nicely done :)
  • edited December 2011
    Awwww those pictures are so cute and sweet :) It captured your day perfectly. I'm happy your day went well and that it was obviously a very joyful day at that :)
  • edited December 2011
    Your pictures are awesome!  Everything was beautiful and you and DH look so happy!  I'm so glad you were able to move your wedding up so your dad could be there!
  • edited December 2011
    Awwww, so cute!!  I love your dress, the back is to die for!
  • MBLoveMBLove member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks as always ladies for your support and your kind words! Becky I'm glad you liked the vows and I will definitely email you when I get the cd and put them all on my snapfish account or something. Dad told me the day after the wedding he's been out of breath and not eating (he didn't eat at the wedding). It really is just so awesome that he made it and stayed for as long as he did. My boss told me today she thinks he's handsome:) Gross, but I will pass the compliment on to him!
    Photobucket image
  • edited December 2011
    You looked gorgeous! You too looked so cute and seeing how emotional you to were is so beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so glad to see your pictures and even more happy now that I'm going with Caitlin. Are you having her do an album? Her work is so unique, I love it! Congrats!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Isn't she great! She did my wedding and I love my pictures! I just wish I would have paid to keep her longer!! :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards