Wedding Party

groom and best man same color tie

I have a very small wedding party, just a maid of honor and best man.  Can the groom and best man have the same color tie?  it will be the same color at the maid of honor's dress, sage.  my wedding colors are ivory with an accent color of sage and brown.

Re: groom and best man same color tie

• Yes. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_groom-and-best-man-same-color-tie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:214765a4-5af0-43f7-8697-eac8a01b275ePost:8556c57c-ed55-4f1d-85ea-fc3e8664e56b">groom and best man same color tie</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a very small wedding party, just a maid of honor and best man.  Can the groom and best man have the same color tie?  it will be the same color at the maid of honor's dress, sage.  my wedding colors are ivory with an accent color of sage and brown.
    Posted by blaricchia[/QUOTE]
    Sure, if they want to. Please don't overthink this lol. It's just a tie color and I promise you, most sane and rational guests won't even notice or care if the shades or different or what ever.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards