Texas-San Antonio

Spire at Sunset Station

Thanks to one of the lovely ladies from a previous post I just found out about this place. I really like the way it looks on the outside. I still haven't gotten a chance to take a look inside and to find out what they offer. The only pictures they have on their website are of receptions. Does anyone know about what it looks like in there to have a ceremony set up? I'm really thinking this could be the place but want to make sure. If you got married here or know of someone who did, it would be really helpful to know how the service was and if it is as good a location as I think it is! Thanks ladies!

Re: Spire at Sunset Station

• edited December 2011
    I went and looked at it when I was venue shopping and it is really pretty. Are you thinking of having your reception there as well? From what I remember, it was very pricey for the food, since you have to use their catering. They charged like a hotel, meaning the room rental was free so long as you met the food and drink minimum, which at the time for a Saturday night was like 12k I think. I don't know how or what they would charge you to just rent it for a ceremony.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • BukiaBukia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks leighzlou. I think the lady said a ceremony rental would be $750, which I don't think is too bad, right? I am thinking of using Westin Riverwalk for my reception. At least that way, we would also get a hotel room for the wedding night for free and a lowered price for out of town guests.
  • irishdanceririshdancer member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ask them about the trolley if you need transportation for your guests.  You get the rental of the trolley all day (I'm pretty sure it's all day) for $500 with the rental of the Spire.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards