Wedding Party
Options

I don't know what to do about my fiance's sister

When it was announced that we were getting married his sister asked me in a txt message if she could be in the wedding since her best friend kicked her out of her wedding. She was the maid of honor and her friend is being a major bridezilla. Caught completely off guard by the rudeness of her question i said ok. It was never discussed how she would be involved in our wedding. However i'm sure she is thinking bridesmaid. Which it would be ok if i had 3 groomsmen to match 3 bridesmaids. But it seems like there will only be 2 groomsmen so first in line for bridesmaids is my sister and my best friend. So i'm trying to come up with something for her to do. And i now i have to talk to her about this without feeling like a complete jerk. It was suggested to me by a friend that i could have her make sure the ring barer and flower girl are under control and take their places correctly during the wedding ceremony. Tell them when to start walking then sit with them during the ceremony. Wedding isnt until May 26th, 2012 but i need to get this resolved asap. Any suggestion about what to do about this imposing Sister-in-law to-be?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards