Wedding Party
Options

Thoughts on this matter

Im actually making my own bottle cap favors for my girls for the wedding. I have sold the crap out of these as well. They are super cute and everyone seems to love them. They say bride, maid of honor, flowergirl, etc. 

Re: Thoughts on this matter

• Options
    My thoughts...TBH....what are these and the use for them?  Are they useful for anything other than the wedding day?

November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • Options
    Yeah the maid of honor, flower girl and others can keep theres as a keep sake?
  • Options
    What exactly are they?
  • Options
    There bottle caps that are made into necklaces or keychains. I will show you an example but they will have in pink maid of honor instead of this one.

• Options
    The idea is kind of cute, but do they really need to say "MOH," "BM," etc.?  Honestly, I don't see anyone wearing those ever again if they have their "wedding job" on it.  Maybe it would be better if you made each girl a design she might wear again?
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    Very true I will stick with the camo ladies than. Thanks.
  • Options
    And also, if you're telling them "Hey, this is what I'm making for you!  Isn't it fantastic?!" it's really, really, really unlikely they're going to say "actually, I would never ever wear a necklace that says bridesmaid on it ever again," so the fact that they're telling you they "love them" is pretty much meaningless as far as knowing whether they actually like the idea or not. 
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    Actually it was for other peoples weddings that I was saying loved them not my girls lol but thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_thoughts-on-this-matter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:2e4985c6-3491-43ea-acc0-5f1853ba8bfdPost:c2d77676-14df-478c-a107-efb932696cbc">Re: Thoughts on this matter</a>:
    [QUOTE]Actually it was for other peoples weddings that I was saying loved them not my girls lol but thanks for the heads up.
    Posted by soontobedyer[/QUOTE]

Actually, in this thread you never mentioned anyone loving them, just that you've sold the crap out of them.  If you're a vendor, you're in violation of TOS.  And your grammar is horrible, which if you're trying to promote yourself as a reputable vendor, you might want to look into.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think that these are very cute, but I would not put "maid of honor" etc on them.  It would be unlikely that they would wear something like that again.  Otherwise, they are lovely, and I would wear one.
  • Options
    Based on this from the classifieds board, I say vendor. 

"Im taking orders for my bottle cap designs for dyerskreations. There pink and say bride, flower girl, maid of honor, bridesmaid, happly ever after, mother of bride, newlyweds, etc. message me your email to see better designs there all in pink and i can make them into necklaces, pins, keychains, magnets. "
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards