Texas-San Antonio
Options

30 Day Shred -OMG

Since my wedding is approaching I decided to try out the 30 Day Shred. Holy crap!!! It kicked my butt! My FI did it with me and we were both exhausted by the end of it. Any of you ladies tried it? I can see why it says you can lose up to 20 lbs in 30 days!

Re: 30 Day Shred -OMG

• Options
    Little_Lily_9Little_Lily_9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you mean the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred? I've read really good things about it, and want to try it out, but I admit I'm kind of afraid ;) lol
    "If music be the food of love, play on ..."-William Shakespeare

imageMy Wedding Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, it's the Jillian Michaels dvd.  I'm not aiming to lose 20 pounds (or the dress wouldn't fit!), but I'm hoping that it will help to lose a couple extra pounds before the big day.My legs still hurt from yesterday's workout!!!
  • Options
    paith041paith041 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've done it. It really kicks your butt too. I never got very far with it. I can't do a push up to save my life.
    | My Blog l image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought about buying it but with my back being totally rotten I couldn't even do most of the exercises. I have heard it does a good job of getting you into shape. I'm just playing with an exercise ball while hoping I won't end up in surgery for my back.I hope it works for you and either way you look awesome in your dress :)
  • Options
    MBLoveMBLove member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never made it past level 1!!! It looks like it would be easy (jumping jacks and push-ups) but it's sooooo hard. I couldn't keep up with it because I literally dreaded doing it. I'm such a sissy! A lot of the girls on GIS board say that when doing 30DS they also add cardio to their workouts because it's not enough cardio. That is nuts to me because if you can make it through the video, IMO you've done PLENTY for the day! GL!
    Photobucket image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello fellow Knotties!  I totally know what you guys are talking about!  I started "working out" with Jillian and geez, she kicks your butt!  I live in Houston where we have Comcast On Demand and have discovered that there is a whole channel devoted to Jillian's workout videos which saved me from having to purchase them and trying out new workouts!  I would highly recommend!  I am sore for days after and have attempted level 2 but it is killer!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards