Texas-San Antonio
Options

I need a florist!!!

Anyone have any recommendations on any florists??? Affordable but nice.... Thanks!

Re: I need a florist!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    A lot of the girls on this board use Eden's Echo.  Erin is really sweet and great to work with.  I loved the bouquet she made me for bridals. Exactly what I wanted.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Eden's Echo as well. I did see someone using another florist that sounds much cheaper..but I don't know whot the florist is.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Janal Wholesale Florist off of St. Mary's. Scott is really creative and able to work with any budget. I am getting quite a bit of flowers for not having a big flower budget. Contact information: Scott Peck Janal Wholesale 1942 N. St. Mary's 78212 210-225-3367 www.janalsa.com scott@janalsa.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married on sept. 19th and used San Antonio Floral Design and they did an AWESOME JOB! Their flowers were so beautiful and Affordable! On time and very nice to work with!  www.sanantoniofloraldesigns.comHope this helps! Best of luck and enjoy every moment !
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Eden's Echos and she's great.
    Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

William born 7/12/2000
    Andrew born 10/30/2011 (9lb 4oz at 37 weeks)
  • Options
    hot_moni04hot_moni04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! We're gonna set up consultations with each florist recommended...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards