Texas-San Antonio
Options

Bridal Jewelry Ideas? Help please

This is kind of last minute, but I'm taking my bridal portraits next Saturday.  I just realized I need to find my jewelry this weekend since I haven't already done that. Any suggested places would be great, thanks!

Re: Bridal Jewelry Ideas? Help please

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You could check Charming Charlies (in the Rim) and Compass Trading at DeZavala and Vance Jackson (near Fox and the Hound). There is always Claire's too. And there is Serendipity near Northstar Mall. My earrings and bracelet were gifts but they were from the Nadri line at Nordstrom.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    eburke07eburke07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered mine through the Kohl's website because i like the 1928 collection. the bridal collection is only available online or you can view the 1928.com website for more varieities. although, i would recommend this more time in advance b/c the first time i ordered my earrings/necklace they were each missing a stone, so i was able to return them to the kohl's store and reordered them on the net, 2nd round was much better! [url=http://www.theknot.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.theknot.com/tools/tickers/tt4720a.aspx[/img][/url]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions!! I found a really simple, yet pretty necklace and earrings at Kohl's Monday night! I can't wait to try them on with the dress!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For anybody else, reading this:  Priscilla Martinez Gamer of Joyarte did my jewelry and it was absolutely amazing.

Go on the web-site but also send an e-mail with your dress pix.  You never know what's in development.  She's a creative genius!

Oh, and don't be dissudaded by the fact that you need to e-mail to get a password for the web-site.  It is so worth it!!!!

www.joyarte.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards