Texas-San Antonio
Options

Looking for Inexpensive Church

Hey ladies! I'm helping out a friend that is looking for a church to get married in. One of the son in laws is a minister and will be coming down to do the ceremony for them, so it needs to be a church that allows outside ministers to conduct ceremonies. They are looking for something less than $700 since it will be a small guest list - 25 people. Thanks for the help!
| My Blog l image

Re: Looking for Inexpensive Church

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married at La Villita. It's $700, super cute, and would work for a small wedding. http://lavillita.com/church/ They've been nice to work with and allow outside ministers.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The one I got married in was $250 I think. I don't know if they allow outside ministers, but it's worth a shot. It was MacArthur Park Lutheran. See the bio.Also, I just went to a wedding at Jefferson Methodist and they definitely allow outside ministers since a friend was officiating. It was next to Jefferson High School.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    txgeogirltxgeogirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to a wedding a Little Church of LaVillita and it was a very nice space for a small wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Southwest Craft Center has a beautiful chapel which can be rented.  I don't know the current rate to rent it - you may want to give them a call.

Best Wishes!
    rev. Judith
    revjudith@unforgettablevows.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards