Texas-San Antonio
Options

STD questions

Hello everyone.  We are planning to mail our STD's soon but before we do I have a few questions that I hope you all can answer.1) How do I address our return address labels (are both our names included, who's name is first, do I include first and last name, etc)2) Is it ok to use clear labels for both return and mailing addresses?3) How do I address the following situations: Couple are both physicians or only the wife is a physician.TIA

Re: STD questions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm definitely not an expert on etiquette so these are just my opinions. 1) For my STDs I just put: Lindsay & Tyler Address Address I think I remember reading somewhere that you put the girl first for wedding stuff, although I don't actually know if that's true for addresses. That's just what I did. If you do include last names obviously it needs to be your current, maiden name. Like: Lindsay Lastname and Tyler Lastname, as opposed to Lindsay & Tyler Lastname. 2) I used clear labels for my return address. I would've considered them for the guest's address too but my mom was willing to write them all for us, 3) check out this website for examples: http://www.somewhereintimecalligraphy.com/envelope-addressing-etiquette.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) I don't think it matters what address you use. I'd just put yours and FI's name and use whatever address you like. It's only for return purposes anyway.2) I think clear labels for both are fine.3) Doctors husband & wife last name; Dr. wife last name & Mr. husband last name
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards