Wedding Party

BM out 14 days to wedding

So I am pretty hurt/mad/bumbed about this at the same time. And I know that asking a BM to do anything and exspecting them to do it is totaly out of the question, if they do it, great!  It was half BM problem and half being my best friend problem. 

4 months ago, I was really starting to get hurt feeling by one of my BMs becuase I had a song I had picked that she was going to sing my ceremony. She was thrilled! One of the other BMs wanted to sing it with her, and she said okay.  They started to go to chior practice with each other and were started to get annoyed of each other, maybe even jealousy.  Well my BM quit the song without telling me becuase she was sick and tired of the other one, I had to find out about this through the grape vine.  I was hurt she didn't come and talk to me about this first. 

Next, I had a bridal meeting to keep everyone in touch about the plans the day of, I had a binder for each of them with all the information in it. She couldn't make it, okay, thats alright. She tried getting in touch with me a week after wondering what was going on with everything, I couldn't get back to her really fast becuase school and work, so she got a hold of one of my MOH, thats what they are there for. She got all the info she needed. She went talking behind my back to the BM that she broke the song off with and said "If she is going to be this way, I don't even want to walk in her wedding." I heard it from the BM she told this to. This made me a little mad, but I never confronted her.

Me and FI then moved into our first place together about 3 months ago, I invited the BM over to hang out, or do wedding stuff, or talk about the meeting so I could update her about 5 times. She always cancled on me! I mean even using excuses like "I'm not in the mood to be around anyone right now."

She after that was invited to two showers, one more bridal meeting, more excuses. okay.

I havn't gotten any calls from her in the last 4 months, I've called her, gotten short 30 second convorsations and more excuses, like I was a burden.

The bachlorette party rsvp was the last thing, so I asked her "are you going?".  She got snappy with me, I broke down and told her that I was getting kind of upset with everything, but I said in a very polite way and just told her what was bothering me.  She then told me that I was in the wrong, Still holding the BM meeting over my head that she couldn't get a hold of me and she had to go to my MOH. I told her to come over and we could talk it out and she started to yell at me! and told me she would be at the rehersle dinner and said goodbye.

I got on facebook later and found that her and her "friend" were calling me names and downing on me all over ! Saying that I was a horrible bride and that I was going to bring everyone in my bridal party down! Alot of other things that shouldn't be noted to the public from one of my BMs/ Best friends, and a personal convorsation like that told into someone else's ear? I was offended!

I then got back on the phone and I demanded to know what all this was about...What the heck did I do? She told me that she didn't want to be the bridesmaid that wasn't involved and just showed up at the wedding, I was still reading the page when I was on the phone with her, While I was saying "We can work this out", I read one of the nastiest things her friend had named to me and wrote a huge paragraph about how horrible I was to the public! I stopped myself and told her not to even bother showing up at the wedding! and alot of other things I can't say on here. It was bad. But I still don't understand what I did to deserve this.

LOVE IS SWEET!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards