Texas-San Antonio

Celebrations in New Braunfels, TX

I just wanted to see if anyone had been to Celebrations Bridal Salon in New Braunfels, TX....if so did what was your experience like, did you find what you were looking for, would you recommend it to a friend?  Just looking for advice before I get started looking.  Thanks in advance!!!!

Re: Celebrations in New Braunfels, TX

• edited December 2011
    I live in New Braunfels. I did not shop for a dress there, but I can say that it is a lovely little place, and they always have the prettiest dresses in the window!!
  • edited December 2011
    I live in NB and I actually didn't go there either.  My boss had a bad experience there (she felt like she was being ignored) but then a coworker's daughter-in-law had a wonderful experience.  I'm sure that's not very helpful... I would go check it out if you live in town.  Make an appointment though...  I think that may have been why my boss had the bad experience. 
  • edited December 2011
    Have to agree with Autumn.. when they say make an appointment on the website, which it does, you really want to do that. :)

• edited December 2011
    my brother's ex wife got a pretty dress their for fairly cheap too. but make an appt.
    I love my Mechanic
    Photobucket
    My First Siggy!
  • edited December 2011
    I went there recently and I really liked it! The staff was really nice and a good selection of dresses. But definitely make an appointment and dont be late because you only get a certain amount of time and theres so much to try on! Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I bought my dress there.  You do need to make an appointment for the bridal growns.  If you go I recommend Cindy.  She repects your budget and will not show or pressure you into anything that is above what you can pay.  Which I really like. 
  • MindalouMindalou member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister and cousin both bought their dresses there.  I've had 2 appointments (1 was for their latest trunk show for Essence of Australia) and had great experiences both times. They have a nice, reasonably priced selections. I have never felt rushed, and Heather, my consultant has been very patient and helpful with me -- even though I still haven't bought.  Since they also sell evening gowns, I'd suggest waiting until AFTER prom season though.  But then again, I'm a high school teacher and the last thing I want to do while planning my wedding is have teenagers bouncing around.  And yes, you definitely want to make an appointment.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards