Texas-San Antonio
Options

I need help with wedding favors... HELP

We were planning on having a photobooth, but due to going over budget- its now out! I have 41 days left and have no idea and little money to work with. Please share any ideas or thoughts. Thanks!

Re: I need help with wedding favors... HELP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What kind of "theme" do you have? You could always do candy in little bags or order something simple from the knot.
    Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I purchased these favor tins from Michaels, filled them with buttercream mints, and tied a guava bow around them.  I also added a thank you note.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    kimmycake89kimmycake89 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are doing heart shaped cookie cutters . we are tying a bow on it with a note that says "cut out for love" 

they are like 49 cents each 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    how many people?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I don't really know how to describe our theme, but I would say its pretty traditional when it comes to todays weddings. Our colors are Ivory and Black with a touch of Pink. We're going all out on everything else from lighting to the best videographer, photographer and over all, the decor- this is why i'm at a lost for favors. I don't want to go the cheap route, but can't afford to do anything that will hold up with the rest of the wedding. the guest count is about 250-280 thus far.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Edible favors are the way to go and you can put them in a nice bag or a box. This is what I'm going to do for my wedding (change the colors to coordinate my wedding) and put tradtional mexican cookies in them as they are supposed to be good luck for a wedding.
    This is cheap, easy, and still very nice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Instead of favors I would put little thank you notes printed from the bride and groom. Maybe say as token of your thanks or possibly a donation has been made for breast cancer... heart disease... what ever. You can print them out for FREE on vista print.... maybe a magnet with your picture... and a special note or thank you... vistaprint is friggin sweet with the free printing.

On a side note I saw a photobooth on craigslist for $399 for 3 hrs... I also saw a Groupon deal a few weeks ago for $199-299 for photobooth... I know i died when I got quotes fro $1000-1500 for photobooth... but after seeing the Groupon deal... Im gunna grab it the next time around.
  • Options
    jl409jl409 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also..  although wedding favors are a really nice gesture, they actually aren't necessary if you are treating them to food, drinks, and music.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards