Texas-San Antonio

Custom drawings

Hi, I live about 45 min. South of San Antonio and my fiance just started his website for his custom pencil drawings. The link is www.jakesportraits.com So if anyone here is interested or knows anyone who is interested in him making a drawing of your wedding pictures or engagement pictures for the wedding reception or even just for anything else you should check it out! and if interested PM me (the e-mail on the website doesnt work and he's still trying to figure it out) TIA
www.elizabethandjacob.weebly.com www.Jakesportraits.com

Re: Custom drawings

• edited December 2011
    I am a moderator in the Austin Chat room, but read this one quite a bit, and posting things like this will get you banned from using the knot boards. You probably were not aware of the rules, but if you look to the left of this you will see Community Links and then Rules. Just letting you know, because I think the SA Mod doesn't come on these boards too often.

No soliciting of any kind on the message boards or in the chat room -- it is neither allowed nor appreciated by the community. If you are interested in advertising opportunities, please contact salesinfo@theknot.com
  • Liza_G89Liza_G89 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I kind of had a feeling it was when I was posting this but I was too tired to check and I just wanted to get it up there lol but IDK how to take it down so IDK if i will get in trouble for keeping it up...
    www.elizabethandjacob.weebly.com www.Jakesportraits.com
  • edited December 2011
    No you can keep it up.. Just wanted to let you know that if you post anything about it again, you may get banned. You can always PM it to the girls on here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards