Wedding Party
Options

Dilema about head table seating.

There is on going debate in the family about how to seat the bridal party.

1-Fiances family thinks the bridal party is the BRIDAL PARTY ONLY.No dates sitting with them at the head table. The dates sit alone at their own table. It's weird to have the date with them.

2-I personally think it is a little mean to have people NOT sit with their dates. I would feel weird if I was sitting without my date.BUT then again..I really don't know what is the normal thing to do.

3- Can't have a sweetheart table since my fiance has a little bit of stage fright, like people looking at just us he says makes him nervous/uncomfortable. He is a little shy and really hates being the center of attention. He's expressed a lot of worrying about even saying vows in front of a lot of people..so I'm NOT going to make him any more uncomfortable or nervous with a sweetheart table. Plus it's so sweet  and cute that even with his nervousness he wants to write our own vows. <3

So..What would you do?
I don't want to make his family think I'm any more strange. They already think it's weird that I want chair covers..even though they are nice black chairs..but that's another long story. =/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards