Texas-San Antonio
Options

**INVITATION HELP**

Hi fellow brides Laughing

I need some opinions.. is it cheaper to have my invitations ordered through a company with the print done already or should I buy them at a store and take to get printed. I know this would be more time consuming however Im not sure which is better. Please help !

Future Mrs.Galvan

Re: **INVITATION HELP**

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-san-antonio_invitation-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:103Discussion:32f0bab2-2d8d-4682-b040-ee66f6afb529Post:fb388812-ab6e-4dfc-9494-32178200758c">**INVITATION HELP**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi fellow brides I need some opinions.. is it cheaper to have my invitations ordered through a company with the print done already or should I buy them at a store and take to get printed. I know this would be more time consuming however Im not sure which is better. Please help !
    Posted by missalicia1986[/QUOTE]

. It's easier to just order them I found a website that helped me tremendously called <a href="http://www.exclusivelyweddings.com" rel="nofollow">www.exclusivelyweddings.com</a> they ended up sending some extra invitations. I ordered 175 invitations and rsvps for $300 and it included the envelopes for all the invitations rsvps and etc. and they were nice and simple but still looked elegant. Hope this could help. :) and good luck to you
  • Options
    Hi,
    I am not sure how many you need but I found a neat website that will make up to 100 for free. When you sign up they also give you your own wedding website that you can upload pictures to etc. One thing I liked was that on the invitation it has a code that your guests can go online to your wedding website and just RSVP from there. Saves money on having to buy RSVP cards and stamps! I just put in an order yesterday so I am not sure exactly the quality or anything but they looked really pretty and you cant beat the price! The website is www.partypop.com
  • Options
    what i did was purchase an ETSY digital copy of what I loved then purchased a Groupon for Vista Print.  My grand total for invites was 35 for digital copy, 17 for the Groupon, stamps about 30. Grand total 82.  I'm super happy.  

Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards