Wedding Party

Bridesmaid gift disaster!

So I went back and forth with what to get my bridesmaids for their gifts. I am getting married in three weeks and I already got their earrings to wear with their dress, but I wanted to get them something else.  I wanted to get something that was usable after the wedding, but its so hard to find something thats not cheesy.  I always like when I see pictures of the bridal party getting ready and they all have on matching tank tops or something like that, but I didn't want to do shirts with their names on it or that said bridesmaid, because I know they'll never wear it again after the wedding day.  So I was at this great store in Westmont called "A beautiful Touch" (they are super nice in there and have everything), and I saw these really nice white robes that could be embroidered and I thought they would be great for all of us to wear while we were getting ready at my mom's house (hair and make coming  to house) and its something they could wear again.  They were $85 a piece so I wanted to look around to see if I could get them a little cheaper because I have 7 bridesmaid and with the earrings too, it was gettting a little pricey.  Needless to say I found nice robes online for only $65 and I got their names put on the front, well.......... never order something like that online, because they are made for one size fits all, but they are HUGE!!!! Its even a bit big on my 6 foot 200 pound fiance.  All my girls are pretty petite, and these robes are going to look rediculous!! I have no idea what to do now and they are non-returnable.  I wish I just spent the extra money and got the robes that I originally liked. 
Any suggestions on what I can do and/or how to make this work.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards