Wedding Party

NWR: So excited/AW

The closet man is here and is working on the guest room closet right now!!! OMG, I can't wait till he leaves so I can put all my pretty shoes in their new beds! lol
Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
My Planning Bio
My Married Bio updated March 4

Re: NWR: So excited/AW

• I LOVE me an organized closet! And I love me fabulous shoes.  A marriage of the two?   I'd be on cloud nine.  =)
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Omg, I'm so jealous!!!!!!

I want a bigger closet ... hell, I want more than 1 closet ... just for me ... DH's work clothes can suck it Tongue out

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • I was able to pull DH into the room to see how I've laid everything out, and he started laughing at some of his clothes and throwing them out....yeah! Some of these things have pit stains, ladies!

Also, there's a tie rack and he loves how I've hung them, because I put them in order from my favorite to my least favorite. So now he knows what ties I like the most.
    My Planning Bio
  • All of this closet talk has me thinking about the movie "Overboard".

"The entire civilized world knows that all closets are made of cedar!"

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Awww, thank you Stina! That is so sweet of you :)  It'll be worth the wait!

Oh, and you wondering why I had to post-pone. Basically, we "assumed" my fiance would get an architecture job in the year after graduation...of course we all know what happens when you assume.
    Anniversary
    White Knot
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • To assume is to make an azz out of you....lol, that saying always bugs me. Maybe because my sister taught it to me....
    My Planning Bio
  • Stina, I'm SO jealous!

And yes, I did see 'my' shoes smiling at me.  :-P
  • Banana, I don't know if you can see them, but on the shelf below the shoes, (the second photo) there are a pair of blue flats....same color blue. They were supposed to be my wedding flats, but I never ended up using them....
    My Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards