Texas-San Antonio
Options

Anyone have experience with the company SA Budget Bridal?

I got an email from them and their prices look very reasonable. I'm hoping someone can tell me if they know anything about them. http://www.sabudgetbridal.com

Re: Anyone have experience with the company SA Budget Bridal?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The reviews online are not good.
  • Options
    brideinsatbrideinsat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! Anyone you'd recommend? I feel guilty hiring a planner for a 60 person wedding but since I've only lived here a year and 50 of the guests are from out of town I think I need someone to help with negotiations and arragements. I appreciate the ladies on the Knot! Laughing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using them for flowers (but I will disclaimer that I don't care about flowers AT ALL) and for Day of Coordination.  My wedding isn't until Oct. 16th but so far the bouquet she did for my bridal session was gorgeous and I was really happy with it. 

For the money, it was a great deal.  We don't have anyone at the church to run the rehearsal so I needed extra help both there and at the reception venue and she's coming to a meeting at our venue with the caterer next week so I know I'll feel a lot better about the logistics of everything after that. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are choosing a planner, I recommend basing your choice off personality of the planners. You will be working day in and day out with them, so you need to mesh with them. Also, you want someone who is going to be attentive to what you need and not just cheap. You want someone who will go to battle with vendors if needed, and support you at all costs. There are plenty of planners who do it for a good price. I am getting married in New Braunfels and am using a planner from Austin. She is charging me 540 for day of, and comes with 2 assistants.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Budget bridal did my linens and all my boquets.  I was more than pleased with the everything and got lots of compliments. The price was great also!  I got married in June and I would recommend them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Planners in town that have great reputations.

I do! Wedding Consulting Diana Boucher
    Maureen Riebel Elegant Events
    Goen South Weddings
    The wedding PLanners.

Don't feel guilty about hiring a planner. The money will be well spent for you to have a great day.
  • Options
    aledan07aledan07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used SA Budget Bridal for my wedding in May of 2008. Ever since then we have gotten every single birthday or special occassion cake from them. We are now using them again for my niece's sweet 16 party. We used their cake service, invitation service, and decorating services. They always work with you and your budget and they are so friendly! I can't say enough good things about them
  • Options
    Little_Lily_9Little_Lily_9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Budget Bridal for my flowers, my flowers were beautiful and they were reasonably priced. Amanda Mora was who I was in contact with and she was very friendly and replied to all my emails. I posted a more detailed review of her services in another post.

As far as planner/coordinator, Anita Rodriguez was mine, and she was wonderful.
    Her number is 210-685-4615

"If music be the food of love, play on ..."-William Shakespeare

imageMy Wedding Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards