Texas-San Antonio

Newly Engaged San Antonio, Tx

Hi everyone I just recently got engaged but we are planning pretty quickly.  I already put down a deposit on a venue and it's beautiful but we had to cancel event just 3 days after I left the deposit.  If you know anyone who knows anyone in the San Antonio area looking for a place to have their wedding or any other major event let me know. I put down a deposit for a place but cancelled so I lost deposit unless someone wants to take that spot so that the money doesn't go to waste. The place is gorgeous. It has a nice garden outside with water fountain in the middle of garden and the inside looks fun for a party. It's big with a big stage. They had many dates available in June and July.

Re: Newly Engaged San Antonio, Tx

• ReneeR20ReneeR20 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Hi everyone I just recently got engaged but we are planning pretty quickly.  I already put down a deposit on a venue and it's beautiful but we had to cancel event just 3 days after I left the deposit.  If you know anyone who knows anyone in the San Antonio area looking for a place to have their wedding or any other major event let me know. I put down a deposit for a place but cancelled so I lost deposit unless someone wants to take that spot so that the money doesn't go to waste. The place is gorgeous. It has a nice garden outside with water fountain in the middle of garden and the inside looks fun for a party. It's big with a big stage. They had many dates available in June and July.
  • I already have my venue so I can't help you there, but I think you would get
    more responses if you posted the actual name of the place so people could
    seriously consider it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Where is the venue?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards