Wedding Party

Gift for 2 year old flower girl

I need some ideas for a flower girl gift for a 2 year old.... thoughts?

Re: Gift for 2 year old flower girl

• loca4pookloca4pook member
    First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_gift-for-2-year-old-flower-girl?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:8764cab5-431e-4bd2-93ee-64c3ee941785Post:27a48737-0d36-4898-b8b8-4a8ffa64b222">Gift for 2 year old flower girl</a>:
    [QUOTE]I need some ideas for a flower girl gift for a 2 year old.... thoughts?
    Posted by Becki1224[/QUOTE]

a doll?
  • We wanted something that would go along with our theme along with something that she could keep years to come so we bought her a Snowglobe from Things to Remember and engraved her name on the side. It's pink and has a little girl praying on the insde with the Lord's prayer around the trim.
    SoontobeMrsLemond. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Quick question: How many things do you still have from when you were 2 years old?  How much do you remember from when you were 2 years old?

Get her something she'll enjoy now.  She's not likely to have much awareness of what's going on, or much memory of the wedding once she gets older.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • I'd get her a build a bear dressed as a bride or in an outfit similar to her flower girl dress. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards