Texas-San Antonio

Inn on the Riverwalk

Hey all, just wondering if any of your have had experience with the Inn on the Riverwalk? I'm going there hopefully next Tuesday to see it but I was just wanting some heads up if anyone has any. Thanks.
Running buddies are forevah.

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Completed 2012 Races: Cupid's Chase 5k Feb. 11th: 26:20, Donovan's Run 5k March 10th: 25:00, Statesman Cap 10k March 25th: 57:19

Upcoming: Komen Race for the Cure 10k May 12th (SA)

Re: Inn on the Riverwalk

• KatshiaKatshia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Were getting married there in three weeks, so far everything has been great with them :) I'll let you know how everything went day of in a few weeks if your still intrestrested in them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Absolutely, thanks! They're one of two venue's I'm kind of obsessing over.

Completed 2012 Races: Cupid's Chase 5k Feb. 11th: 26:20, Donovan's Run 5k March 10th: 25:00, Statesman Cap 10k March 25th: 57:19

• edited December 2011
    Please keep me updated too! I have them booked for March 2010 and would love to hear personal experience with them! Such as, was the honeymoon suite included in the price, how the tables were, etc. Thanks!
  • edited December 2011

My fiancé and I went to the Inn a couple weeks ago to have a look and it's nice. Small but nice, nonetheless. The wedding coordinator Tina was helpful and went over pretty much every aspect, including food.. It's not expensive at all to reserve it. The catering is a bit pricey but everything else is pretty reasonable. Tina said they can fit 80+ ppl but I really don't know how they do that. She said they had previously had a wedding of 100 something people the weekend before and my fiancé and I, plus my parents, could not for the life of us figure out where they put all those people. We looked at the ceremony site and the area they use for the receptions and the ceremony site is outside, so there's plenty of room for that but the reception area is tiny tiny. I would say small weddings of about 50 or less would fit comfortably but any more and they're packed like sardines. Other than the size, everything else was nice and quaint, very home-y and welcoming. We ended up reserving our date at another place but if our wedding was smaller, we definitely would've chosen the Inn. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards