Texas-San Antonio

Videographer Vendor Review

I just got my wedding video back from my videographer, Anthony Vilasanna, and I had to write a review!  The video was excellent!  I have to say, I went back and forth about whether or not to get a videographer and I'm SOOOO glad I got Tony.  The wedding day goes by so quickly and once it's over all you have left are your pics and a video.  There are so many aspects of a wedding that it's hard to know where to budget your money while planning.  All I can say is that people probably won't remember your exact flower arrangments or linens....but getting to watch the day over again was totally worth it...and it's nice to know that I'll have forever.  Tony did a great job and I highly recommend using him, especially if you are on a budget.  I definitely give him an 'A' as a vendor review. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions! 

You can email Tony at: dvdsatx@yahoo.com.  Tell him Rachel sent you!

Happy planning fellow knotties!

Re: Videographer Vendor Review

• edited December 2011
    Do you mind me asking how much he charges?  How long did you have him at the wedding?  I would love to see your video!
  • edited December 2011
    I did not use this particular videographer but I wanted to chime in and say...if you have any room in your budget do try to hire a videographer. This day will go by so fast that before you know its over!

Even if you have to get your mom's best friend's uncle  to take video, have someone there to record your special day. You'll be glad you did!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards