Texas-San Antonio
Options

Rehearsal Dinner

Can anybody reccommend a venue for the rehearsal dinner?  Somewhere near the Alamo Heights area, is not expensive, and is not Mexican.

Thanks

Re: Rehearsal Dinner

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Near Alamo Heights, there are lots more upscale restaurants.  The only restaurants that I go to in the area are either higher in price or Mexican. 

Cappy's, Cappychino's
    Tre Trattoria
    Boardwalk Bistro
    Paesano's

My fav Mexican places are:
    Paloma Blanca
    Picante Grill
    Tomatillos (went to an awesome rehearsal dinner there in their gorgeous party room and I think the prices are fairly reasonable)

Did you check into anything in the Alamo Quarry?

Canyon Cafe
    Stonewerks
    PF Chang's
    Joe's Crab Shack
    J Alexander's

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I love Paloma Blanca and that was were I was originally thinking but we are serving Mexican food at the wedding and I don't want our guests having Mexican food two nights in a row.  Do you know if Stonewerks or PF Chang's have private dining areas?

• Options
    edited December 2011

I didn't even think about that... PF Changs is just one huge room.  I haven't eaten inside at that Stonewerks in ages but if I remember correctly, it's a bunch of smaller rooms that make up the restaurant.  I would think they'd be able to offer you some sort of semi-private dining. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stonewerks in the Quarry is tiny inside but they have a large outdoor area. You could do it out there if you don't mind the outdoors. I absolutely love J. Alexander's but it is fairly pricey. They may have some good group rates though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards