Texas-San Antonio

Hair and Makeup recommendations, please.

Hi Ladies,

I'm getting married in downtown SA and am looking for a great hair and makeup person/team.  We're willing to go to a salon but would prefer to have things done at the hotel.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Hair and Makeup recommendations, please.

• bnu220bnu220 member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-san-antonio_hair-and-makeup-recommendations-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:103Discussion:5a8d2394-7a7b-48aa-af1c-95640587240ePost:de2cfce6-3beb-43fc-b56a-69a2c1c91023">Hair and Makeup recommendations, please.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Ladies, I'm getting married in downtown SA and am looking for a great hair and makeup person/team.  We're willing to go to a salon but would prefer to have things done at the hotel.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Posted by aracelisaenz[/QUOTE]

<div>I am using Madame Makeup. Alexis for my hair and Elizabeth for my makeup. They have been so nice and accomodating!!!  I love them plus,they come on location if you want them to. </div>
  • Thanks for the suggestion.  I've checked out their website and the work examples look good. How difficult was it for you to schedule your trial hair and makeup?

I've also gotten in touch with Alyssa Garcia.  Trying to set up a consult with her. 

Thanks!
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-san-antonio_hair-and-makeup-recommendations-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:103Discussion:5a8d2394-7a7b-48aa-af1c-95640587240ePost:46e9dedf-f943-4be0-abfb-2ba107feba82">Re: Hair and Makeup recommendations, please.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Hair and Makeup recommendations, please. : I am using Madame Makeup. Alexis for my hair and Elizabeth for my makeup. They have been so nice and accomodating!!!  I love them plus,they come on location if you want them to. 
    Posted by bnu220[/QUOTE]
  • edited June 2012
    I am using Madame Makeup too and they have been really easy with setting up trials and other appointments. They work with your schedule too, but it took a couple calls before I got to speak with someone. Keep trying, they are worth it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards