Wedding Party

Pain of a bridesmaid....

My sister's wedding party (me included) are ordering our bridesmaid dresses.  My sister gave very generous guidelines- designer, two toned, tea length.  That is about 12 options.  There is one bridesmaid that has wanted a specific dress since the beginning.  MY sister just decided we can choose our own style vs. us having the same one and gave us all these guidelines.  Well this bridesmaid still wants the same dress.  It is not two toned, she just wants to tie a sash on it.  The type of dress she wants would look odd with a sash, it doesn't seem like there should be one on that dress type.  Basically she is being stubborn.  It's very frustrating as there are a dozen options to choose from.  She doesn't  even ask "Is it ok if I do this?", just "This is what I'm going to do."   I guess some of the other bridesmaids have told her privately to just pick a two tone but she is not going along with it........

So, I don't really have a question, more so wanted to vent.  Thanks :)

Re: Pain of a bridesmaid....

• It's only on two, I didn't mean to post on three which is why there is a deleted one. So chill. She sends these responses in Mass email so it's very frustrating with how stubborn she is....
  • Ignore her. Delete her emails.
  • This is your sister's problem.   Not yours.  Butt out of it because the more people that get in the middle, the more drama it will create.  

If she insists on that dress with a sash, your sister can either suck it up or make a deal out of it.   But again, it's her problem. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards