Texas-San Antonio
Options

Mariachi Toritos

Hey there brides I am getting married in San Antonio 06/25/2011but I am from Chicago IL..  I am wondering if anyone has heard Mariachi Toritos play or if they know anything about this group? 

Re: Mariachi Toritos

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am looking for a good mariachi group as well!! :)
  • Options
    mibodaagostomibodaagosto member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well I think this will just need to be a deal based on faith and not recommendations!  I am going to send the contract back tomorrow for Mariachi Toritos.  I'll say a little prayer and cros smy fingers that everything goes well.  The guy I spoke to seemed very genuine and they seem to suit our needs perfectly.  Wish me luck!
  • Options
    caitymckinneycaitymckinney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am looking for Mariachis in Austin...how did you find your band?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I did extensive research online and found a website, RDS Marketing that listed a lot of different mariachis.  I found Mariachi Toritos from a recommendation on this board actually.  I contacted them after speaking with several other mariachi vendors and ended up choosing them since their experience, style and fee were exactly what we were looking for.  You can also try the the city listing for mariachis registered with the state/city.

Good luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used them!  They were great!  I was really nervous upfront because I thought they might not be there on time- but everything worked out great!  They are actually my favorite memory of my reception!

Hope this helps!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh thank you sooooooo much for sharing this information.  I am planning this wedding from Chicago so it has been a leap of faith!  I spoke to Ruben Flores who seems very knowledgable and pefect for our venue, but it is difficult to know for sure without meeting someone.  I really appreciate your comment, it will help me breathe a little better from not until June 2011!
    Thanks
    Melissa
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards