Wedding Party

Bridal gifts ?

What are you getting your bridal party? I am looking for ideas, not sure yet. I was thinking of asking them some ? to see what there favorite colors are etc. Any ideas of questions I could ask to help me choose their gifts. Thanks

Re: Bridal gifts ?

• Shop for them like it is their birthday.  If these BMs are your close friends you should know them well enough to know what they like and dislike.

The gifts DO NOT have to be the same...in fact when they aren't the same they feel more personal like you actually took the time to get something each person would like.

As for me, I got my two girls Coach purses.  They both love purses but have different style likes, so I coorinated each purse to their individual style.

• I am getting them each something different like Maggie said shop like it is their birthday/Christmas.

MOH- Tote, Vibram 5 fingers and some workout gear
    BM1- Northface jacket, Tote, Snowboard Gear
    BM2- Corgi stuff, and art supplies
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I bought my 3 girls jewelry, but I shopped for each one individually to suit their different tastes.  I also am treating them to a spa day with mani/pedis the day before the wedding, and I got my MOH a nice canvas print of her and her H on their wedding day to hang in their living room, as an extra gift for being my MOH and helping so much with the wedding.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Ditto PPs. Shop for them as individuals. Buy them something you would give them for their birthday or Christmas.
  • This same exact subject header and question was asked like 7 or so posts before yours.  Please read through at least the first page of posts.
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • So far I have all gotten them a bag with their initials. I know people say don't do that. But I know they will all like them, and then I am doing something different for each of them so it is individualized!

Soon to be Mrs. Roberts :)Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards