Wedding Party

So Excited!!!

I can't believe what I just scored!   I just bought beautiful Coach bags for my mom, and 5 out of my 7 bridesmaids (and one for myself).  I was thinking about BM gifts and started making notes of what each person might like, and this was definitely a recurring theme among them.  Then Ebay just had a Coach Warehouse sale and I was able to get them each a beautiful new authentic bag that each of them would love for at least half off.  Some of them were even more deeply discounted.
I am bursting at the seams right now because I can't tell anyone but FI!  Poor guy, he understands how excited I am and is being a good sport listening to me blabber on non-stop since I can't tell any of my nearest and dearest.  I can't even share with my mom, b/c she's getting one too! 
I would have gotten bags for the other 2 bridesmaids but one is a Coach fiend and has a ton already, so she'd be tough to pick one out for, and the other likes Louis Vuitton.  I have some other things in mind for each of them.
And FYI, they're not all the same bags-I found different bags for each person that I thought they would love.  I just can't believe what a good deal it was, and that I managed to get these gifts out of the way this early!  I was hoping to start early to spread out the spending a little bit, but this was too good to pass up. Now I just have to contain myself for the next 8 months!

Re: So Excited!!!

• Ooo, that's awesome!  My SIL would probably pass out from happiness if she got one.  That girl loves her some coach :P.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• I know what you mean about bursting at the seams!  I have my MOH's gift and it's SUPER EXCITING but I just have to wait until we get closer to the wedding...I just want to be like, "This is so awesome, take it now!"  
    Congrats on your find, your friends will be thrilled!

• Isn't it so hard to have to keep secrets from the people you usually run things by? I had to show my Mom bridesmaids gifts and then hide them at her house...I'm so bad at keeping surprises and gifts a secret! I get too excited to give them :)
  • You're stronger than I am! My maid of honor has been drooling over this Kate Spade bracelet and I finally was able to locate it and couldn't wait until October to give it to her. So I gave it to her now and told her she needed to remember how much she loves it in case I have a bridezilla moment once we get closer to the wedding!
  • HAHAHA  Thanks for letting me gush, ladies.  I haven't stopped smiling all weekend.  They should arrive this week, and I am going to have to put them away until November, ugh!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards